State-of-the-Art Paint & Auto Repair Services in Swannanoa
Russell's Paint & Body, LLC is a full-service auto body and collision shop in Swannanoa,NC that will work with your insurance company to get your vehicle back on the road in pre-accident condition—or even better than pre-accident condition! For example, if the paint on the hood of your car was dull and faded before your accident, it won’t be after you bring your car to Russell's Paint & Body, LLC. We are equipped with the latest tools and technologies to provide quality repairs, from minor scratches to major collision damage and everything in between.
Our Auto Body Repair & Refinish Services
- Auto Body & Collision Repair – Russell's Paint & Body, LLC is your one-stop, dealer-recommended shop for collision repair. We will restore your vehicle’s appearance and performance to pre-accident condition. Your repair data will be recorded to show that it meets the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Frame Straightening – We do LASER measuring of your vehicle’s major control points to return it to the manufacturer’s specifications. We have a state-of-the-art frame straightening rack to repair both full frame and unibody vehicles.
- Dent & Scratch Removal – We offer paintless dent and scratch removal, which can save time and money over traditional auto body repair. However, we only suggest paintless dent repair if it’s the best option for your vehicle—not because it’s the cheapest option for the insurance company.
- Reconditioning – We perform many auto reconditioning services, such as headlight restoration, rock paint chip repair, and rim restoration.
- Refinishing & Custom Paint Work – We use the best quality paints in the industry to bring your vehicle to showroom quality. If you’re looking for a custom job, we have the skill, technology, and creativity to make your vision a reality.
- Computerized Color Matching System – With our computerized color matching system, we have the knowledge and technology to color match to perfection—even the industry’s most exotic colors.
- Secure Storage – You don’t have to worry about your vehicle’s safety while it’s being serviced at our shop. We promise secure storage at all times.
- Estimates & Appraisals – Did you know you only need one estimate for your insurance company, not three? We offer free estimates and appraisals, and we promise to provide accurate pricing upfront.
- Help with Insurance Claims – We understand that working with an insurance company can be overwhelming and confusing. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to simplify the claims process.
We will work with your insurer to expedite the repair process and make sure you’re back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. If your vehicle has been damaged in an accident, contact us today for a free estimate!